How do you feel about English?

Hi everybody! This is my first post and I'm going to tell you about my relationship with English.

My story with English began when I was 3 years old and I was in the Kindergarten, I remember that I had a very nice English book and that the teacher made us listen to conversations in English.

At school I always enjoyed English and learned a lot, especially in high school, where I had an excellent teacher. Also, I have always listened to music in English and watch series and movies in English with Spanish subtitles.

After finishing school, I didn't have much relationship with English beyond music, series and movies, so my English skills decreased.

The most difficult thing for me has always been to speak English, since I am shy and do not practice it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit is: Germany

My future job

The Cringe