The Cringe

 I have many embarrassing moments in my life, I think that at least once a month something happens to me where I want the earth to swallow me.

Like almost everyone, for the summer holidays with my family we usually go to the beach. I remember that for a mini vacation in La Serena we went to Totoralillo beach, a beach with an impressive swell. With my sister we have always been good at swimming, since we learned from a very young age and my father always put us in the sea to swim with him. When I was 10 I started to wear a bikini, before I always used a full bathing suit because it was much more comfortable for me. As a typical beach day, we arrived (which by the way there were quite a lot of people since it is a very beautiful beach) we spent a while in the sun and together with my sister, who is two years older than me, we went to bathe at the beach. I remember that the waves used to dump us and drag us to the shore of the beach,.Well, among those many times that a wave spat us up to the shore, I got up dignified as always but this time my bra was unbuttoned, yes, my boobs looked, it was very embarrassing because there were a lot of people around and I didn't realize it until my sister told me.

Now when i remember, It makes me laugh, I was just a girl, but at that moment I wanted to be swallowed up by the earth.

Comentarios

  1. I remember once a wave brought my swimsuit down too, really embarrassing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit is: Germany

My future job